About the Practice
You Don’t Arrive at Good Health; You Sustain It.
Our Practice Philosophy
Health Is More than Just Being Free from Illness, It is a State of Well-Being and Wholeness.
Health is More than Just Biology
There are other influences on our health. Economic, social, and psychological factors also exert influence on health.
The Role of Psychology in Disease
Our choices in life determine our health. We cannot address the nation’s health without dialogue about lifestyle choices.
Understanding Risk and Empowering Patients
We believe in engaging patients to learn health-promoting behaviors.
BLACKBURN PRIMARY CARE
1 Blackburn Drive
Gloucester, Massachusetts 01930
Directions to Blackburn Primary Care in Gloucester, MA
- We are located at 1 Blackburn Square in the Cape Ann Medical Center Building.
- Take the Dory Rd Exit off the Blackburn Circle Rotary (toward Blackburn Industrial Park)
- Follow Dory Street for .4 miles and Turn Right on Blackburn Drive.
- Our office is easy to reach on the first floor of the Cape Ann Medical Center Building.
- Enter through the front door, and BPC is the first Suite on the Right, next to the elevator
Parking: Parking at Blackburn Primary care is free for patients during their visit.
Public Transportation: The CATA bus offers the business express, which stops at the Blackburn Industrial Park. You will need to call 978-283-7916.